Bronto’s API is designed for developers who would like to interact with the Bronto application in a programmatic way. The API exposes nearly all of the capabilities presented in the graphical user interface. The API was originally designed using the SOAP API protocol, a standard method for web applications to interoperate. Bronto’s newest offerings leverage the convenience and flexibility of REST. With our REST API client, you can access and work with your product and order data.
On this site, you will find complete documentation of the SOAP and REST API calls, as well as sample code in a variety of languages.
With the Bronto API you can:
- Synchronize contacts on a regular basis
- Create, edit, and manage lists of contacts using external datastores
- Read delivery metrics and subscriber activities for use in CRM systems
- Deliver transactional and triggered messages from external systems
- Record customer conversions whether from email or other sources
- Create and update contact field data
- Importing a product data feed (REST)
- Updating a product (REST)
- Getting the data associated with a product (REST)
- Adding a cart (REST)
- Getting, updating, or deleting a cart (REST)
- Finding orders associated with a customer (REST)
- Adding a new order (REST)